DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the administrative head of the University’s secretariat, with responsibility for providing secretarial support to the Board and the Vice Chancellor.
- Act as the university’s custodian of the common seal and academic records.
- Maintain students’ and graduates’ registry in the specified manner.
- Supervise the process of electing, appointing, or nominating a member to an Authority or body of LGU in the prescribed way.
- Develop an effective comprehensive strategy for all academic and administrative operations based on the vision, mission, and core values of the University.
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
- Provide high-quality student services in the areas of registration, enrollment, assessment, and academic records, as well as the transcription system’s timeliness and accuracy.
- Serve as the Board of Governors’ ex-officio secretary
- Participate in registrar-related professional development activities such as state, regional, and national associations.
Perform all the additional duties assigned by Vice Chancellor.