Academic Journal of Social Sciences (established in 2017- ISSN: (print) 2519-7983 and (online) 2521-0149) is an open access; peer reviewed quarterly Journal published by Lahore Garrison University and recognized by HEC in "Y" category. It is a quarterly, Blind Peer-Review, Open Access, broad-spectrum, and internationally indexed journal. The Journal publishes Original Research Papers, Review Articles, Communications, Invited reviews, Commentaries, and Research Notes that conform to its scope and editorial standards. The Academic Journal of Social Sciences is currently following the HEC criteria for "X" category in processing and publication of research articles. In order to expedite the process, the journal introduced the Online Journal Management System for online submission and processing of the manuscripts.
• To upkeep an open platform for researchers supporting HEC-Objectives of gradually creating research-culture in higher education institutions.
• Academic Journal of Social Sciences is to provide a platform for researchers, academicians, professionals, practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies, literature reviews and book reviews
• To provide an international platform to the local, national, and international researchers to publish their quality research work in the journal.
• To publish the multi-disciplinary research work of international and national researchers as per the scope of journal within the social sciences domain.
• The leading target of the journal is to be a member of those Pakistan journals who are making substantive contributions to the generation and recording of knowledge in different areas of research from the social sciences.
• To implement all quality measures proposed by the R&D (HEC) to generate and publish genuine research work in the research journal.
Academic Journal of Social Sciences is publishing the Research Articles in the following domains"
Education and Mass Studies
Adult Education, Curriculum, Elementary, Secondary & Higher Education, Health & Physical Education and Mass Communication
Human and Society
Business & Economics, Human Resource Management, Gender Studies, Human Rights, Social Work, Sociology and Psychology
Government, Organizations and Politics
Defense Studies, Strategic Studies, Organizational Behavior, Marketing, International Relations, Management & Public Administration, Political Science and Public Policy
Historical and Regional Studies
Asian and African Studies, History and Pakistan Studies