Academic Journal of Social Sciences
Lahore Garrison University Research Journal Of Social Sciences
ISSN 2519-7983 (Print)
ISSN 2521-0149 (online)
Patron in Chief
Major General (R) Obaid Bin Zakria Vice Chancellor Lahore Garrison University
Muhammad Tahir Lahore Garrison University
Mazhar Farid Chishti Lahore Garrison University
Abdul Khaliq Alvi Lahore Garrison University
- Associate Editors
- Mr. Abul Hassan Lahore Garrison University
- Shafqat Mehmood Khan Lahore Garrison University
- Ms. Humera Sherazi Lahore Garrison University
- Ms. Ammara Iqbal Lahore Garrison University
- Mr. Syed Waqas Haider Lahore Garrison University
- Ms. Farwah Ch. Lahore Garrison University
- Ms. Hira Mubeen, University of South Asia
Members of Editorial Board
- Dr. Naureen Naeem Lahore Garrison University
- Dr. Saeed Ahemd Saeedi Lahore Garrison University
- Dr. Shahid Habib Lahore Garrison University
- Dr. Umer Draz Lahore Garrison University
- Dr. Bilal Ahmed Sufi Lahore Garrison University
- Dr. Imran Ali (Management Sciences) King Abdul Aziz University Jaddah Suadi Arabia)*International
Members of Advisory Board
- Major General (R) Obaid Bin Zakria Lahore Garrison University
- Col. (R) Sohail Ajmal Lahore Garrison University
- Maj. (R) Nazir Hussain Shah Lahore Garrison University
- Dr. Musrat Jabeen Lahore Garrison University
- Dr. Shahid Raza University South Asia
- Dr. Pervaiz Haider Nonari University South Asia
- Dr. Hafiz Muhammad Sani University of Karachi, Karachi
Manuscript Requirements : Required*
Formats : Manuscript file should be submitted as a Word document.
Article Length : Articles should be between 3000 and 6000 words in length.
Article Title : A title should not exceed more than 20 words.
Author Details : Following details should be supplied on a separate page in the file with author details:
• Full name and email of each author including corresponding author.
• Affiliation of each author.
Abstract : 200 - 250 words (maximum)
Keywords : Please provide up to 10 keywords at the end of Abstract.
Article Classification : The manuscript should be an original research paper following APA guidelines.
Main Text : Order of presentation should be Title, Abstract, Introduction, Material and Methods/Methodology, Analysis and Results, Discussion, Conclusion and References.
Table/Figures : Follow APA guidelines.
Acknowledgements : If any
References : Follow APA 6th Edition. All references should be presented as a reference list.
Manuscript Requirements : Review http://www.apa.org/pubs/authors/manuscript-check.aspx for APA guidelines before submitting your article
This journal has adopted a double blind reviewing policy where both the referee and author remain anonymous throughout the process. Please remove all identifying features from the paper itself, ensuring that author's identity is not revealed. However, this does not prevent authors from citing their own works. Authors must cite their works in a manner that does not make their identity explicit. For instance:
Acceptable: "Snow (2004) has indicated that . . ."
Acceptable: "Some scholars have indicated that . . . (e.g., Snow, 2004; Mi, 2008
Unacceptable: "As we have indicated (Imam, 2013), . . ."
Unacceptable: "In a previous study (Imam, 2013), we have indicated that . . ."
Conflict of Interest
All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work.
Download Guidelines of Manuscript Format
- Volume 1
- Issue 1 - Jan-Mar 2017
- Issue 2 - Apr-Jun 2017
- Issue 3 - Jul-Sep 2017
- Issue 4 - Oct-Dec 2017
Perceived Organizational Support versus Compensation for Employees’ Satisfaction in Banks of Pakistan
Author: Nimra Kafeel, Nabila Kausar & Aiza Hussain Rana 206
Religious Minorities Rights: Myth and Realities
Author: Maj(R)Nazir Hussain Shah,Tahira Parveen, Tayyaba Syed & Ayesha Kanwal 220
Roads to Economic Growth: A China -Pakistan Roads to Economic Growth: A China -Pakistan Economic Corridor Perspective
Author: Muhammad Zohair Durrani, Sami Ullah, Inam Ullah Khan,Kaleem Ullah Irfan & Basharat Raza 235
Strategy Formulation Process of Human Resource Management. A Literature Review on HRM Performance Yoke
Author: Vardah Iqbal & Muhammad Tahir 244
The Theory and Concept of Psychological Empowerment
Author: Ammara Kanwal & Awais Imam 261
A Comparative Study in the Manifestation of Aggression among the Female Students b elonging to different Socio -Economic Strata
Author: Ayesha Kanwal 266
The Content and Bibliometric Analysis of Articles Publish in Long Range Planning Journal (2001-2016)
Author: Sami Ullah, Inam Ullah Khan, Muhammad Zohair Durrani &Muhammad Nawaz 293
Get In Touch
For all inquiries, regarding call for papers, submission of research articles and correspondence, kindly contact at this address:
Journal Name & Adress : AJSS - http://ajss.lgu.edu.pk/index.php
Phone: : +92- 042-37181823
Email: : email@example.com
Web: : firstname.lastname@example.org