Department Of English
Instructions for Presenters
1. The authors are requested to follow the given guidelines for submitting the abstracts of research papers.
- The abstract must be submitted in English.
- The abstract should be consisted of 200 to 250 words.
- The abstract should be precise with a comprehensible and appropriate title given at the top of the abstract.
- APA 6th edition font (Times New Roman) and formatting style should be followed by the research papers on the themes of Language and Linguistics.
- MLA 8th edition font and formatting style should be followed by the research papers on the themes of Literature.
- The recommended line spacing for abstract is 1.5.
- Abstract must include:
- Provide Author’s / Authors’ personal details including name, email address, contact details and institutional affiliation.
- Provide Presenter’s CV.
- Abstracts of the papers accepted will be published in the Abstract Book.
- Papers approved for presentation will be published in the proceedings of the Conference after review if the presenter opts for it.
- The abstracts should be submitted till February 5, 2018 on the following email address:
a) Introductory statement that outlines the objective/ rationale of the study
b) Research problem, research gap and significance of the study
c) research methodology including participants of the study and research tools
d) Findings of the study
e) Conclusion and major recommendation
f) Four to five keywords in alphabetical order
Instructions for Oral Presentation
a) Overview/ background of the topic
b) Rationale/ Objective/ Purpose of the Study
c) Theoretical Framework/ Literature Review
d) Research Methodology
e) Overview of Findings and Result
f) Discussion/ Conclusion
The honorable authors are encouraged to contribute in the conference through the submissions of their research abstracts in the areas of English Language, Linguistics, Education and Society. The authors may opt to publish their papers in the conference proceedings. However, they will be required to inform about their intentions when they send the abstract of the paper for the conference.